Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Asleep again...

I fell asleep again. (just take a look...look at my body, my brain, my house, my relationships)
I wake up. I look in the mirror and see the reflection of the fat chick is back.

Gadamit. The voices have started now too. I hear them. They are accusatory. Pompous. All knowing. They assure me that I am indeed unworth the effort. Not even "unworthy"...because we'd have to add the "y". Too much damn energy. To add it. Or to ask the question.

Quit being so dramatic, you ridiculous child. Buck up. Wake up. Get over it.

Seriously...what a waste.

Shut up, Deb. Close your eyes. Go back to bed. If you have nothing nice to say...don't. Smile and march onward or blend in.

Why bother with with anger. You're not worth that and everyone is just so very tired of you. G'nite.
Sweet dreams, fat chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment